Labour law (also known as labor law or employment law) mediates the relationship between workers, employing entities, trade unions and the government. Collective labour law relates to the tripartite relationship between employee, employer and union. Individual labour law concerns employees’ rights at work and through the contract for work. Employment standards are social norms (in some cases also technical standards) for the minimum socially acceptable conditions under which employees or contractors are allowed to work.
UAE Labor Law Training Objectives: 2 days
This course has been developed for PRO / HR professionals / Individual Middle & management professionals within the UAE industry sectors who would like to know the latest in the UAE labor laws or would like to get a better understanding of UAE labor laws and current practices and for anyone who is new to the region or to an HR role.
- Labour Market Labour Policy and Labour Law and Regulations
- Regulations related to Recruitment Employment Contracts and Termination of Employment
- The Role of Labour Authorities and Agencies Responsible for the Implementation of Labour Laws and Policies
- Employer Rights and Obligation under the UAE Labour Laws
- Employee Benefits Social Security and Pension Plans
- Course completion certificate with KHDA Attested.